We work to pursue the most innovative creative advertising for our clients through intelligence, imagination and ruthless focus.
We’re inspired to create the most profitable advertising for the Latin-American market. We pride ourselves on the way we manage our company, and for the way we treat our employees. We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our creative team in our Montevideo Office.
You will execute design on web sites that inspire users, and create compelling digital experiences. You will develop visual feasts for a wide variety of digital advertising and web development projects. Your main focus would be achieving our client’s objectives. In short time, you will become a crucial part of our team.
You’ve got a fantastic portfolio that showcases a variety of industry verticals in a multitude of formats—from micro-sites to multi-channel executions. You’ve got at least 3-year experience in working as a Designer, preferable working for Sports brands. You’re truly driven by conversion and are ready to embark on the next phase of your career.
You excel when you collaborate with the rest of the creative team on innovations and solutions, yet you’re equally comfortable when you have to squirrel yourself away and develop a complex project for our clients. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, sweating over deliverables and timelines. But you can wipe that sweat from your brow and meet the client with a cool and professional smile.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will work collaboratively with other creative souls, marketing minded strategists, and data driven technologists to create effective content for a variety of clients and online applications.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Collaborate with Designers, Copywriters, Clients and the Manager of Studios Operations to ensure designs are consistent with client expectations and overall project goals.
• Contribute to the design of web interfaces using techniques based on design theory and concepts related to creating visual flow and compelling customer experiences.
• Combine design theory and take into consideration content, navigational structure and usability issues to create a powerful and integrated experience that CONVERTS.
• Give art direction and contribute to design direction ALWAYS with an eye for the user experience, pursuing the client’s objectives.
• Understand and be able to create content specification and design guidelines.
• Design interfaces that demonstrate an understanding of a client's needs, business goals and overall communication strategy
• Work within project schedules and tight deadlines.
• Make sure that all the work is aligned with client’s brand books.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3 years’ experience or more as a designer. Past experience in Sports brands is a PLUS.
• A portfolio of design work (including DIGITAL work that spans web, social, mobile, etc.)
• Education in New Media, UX, traditional design and/or equivalent experience.
• You are adept at relevant design software particularly in Photoshop & Illustrator. After Effects and Premiere is a plus.
• Native Spanish or Portuguese Speaker.
• Basic English communication skills
• Experience applying theories related to color schemes, use of space, text placement, usability and visual flow.
• Understanding of UX Design is critical.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrates a commitment to bringing in new sources of creative inspiration to your work and team and will be driven to enhance your creative and technical skills.
• An understanding of the marriage between design freedom and business requirements
• Passionate about design & sports. We’re looking for a true sports fanatic!
• Loves to learn.
• Takes ownership of tasks and drives tasks through to completion
• Is accountable for their actions.
• Demonstrates caring for others and honesty.
• Positive and constructive.
• Able to focus while under pressure.
• Sense of humor and desire for fun.
Ability to work in Zonamerica!
Deadline: 31 Oct